5 Years On – Zest For Media Marketing Ltd
Wow! We can hardly believe it - we've been going 5 years already!
What a Rollercoaster!
During the past 5 years we've seen a lot happen in the industry...
- Google introduced RankBrain, 18 Panda Updates, 9 Penguin Updates, 1 Hummingbird Update, 2 Pigeon Updates, and Knowledge Graph. (Source: Moz)
- Facebook bought Instagram and it immediately rose to success
- Facebook incorporated Instagram Ads into it's advertising network
- Snapchat became popular and mainstream amongst users
- Snapchat introduced Filters
- Facebook introduced Live Video and Stories
- Google Adwords right-hand side Ads were removed and placed down to the bottom of the results pages. The Ad text was turned green with a white button, as opposed to the old green ad button with white text - to look more native and organic
On a personal/business level.....Natalie has driven the company from a part-time business to a full-time business, delivered phenomenal growth, and consistently finds new ways of ensuring our clients are getting the best results, and are always at the top of their game online.
During this time, our company has worked with amazing clients across multiple exciting industries. From our trusty laptops and on-the-spot Wifi connections, we continue to work our magic for our clients digital presence, no matter where they are based, up and down the country. Over the past 5 years this has extended from Berkshire to Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire to Yorkshire, and Oxfordshire to Hampshire. Our client base is always growing, and exciting new projects are always on the horizon.
Zest's expanding portfolio now includes SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), Social Media Management (for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and PPC Advertising (Pay-Per-Click Ads across Google, Facebook and Instagram).
Our Founder, Natalie, has always had a real spark and passion for Digital Marketing. This, coupled with her relentless drive and eagerness to always learn more, means she is often found buried in her laptop, reading a chunky marketing book, or jumping up and down in the office - celebrating both the big and small wins.
From our leafy and picturesque office in Hungerford, Berkshire, we are creating something amazing. A business that knows it's stuff, delivers results, is always smiling, and has happy customers (plus has the kettle on, and biscuits awaiting).
What else could you ask for?
Happy 5 Years Team Zest For Media!
Can I get a 'Woop Woop'?! :)
P.S If you ever need some help with your Marketing, send us a line here https://www.zestformedia.com/contact/. We'd love to meet you for a coffee and chat about all things Digital!